At Atenao we love good food. So when a big name in the Luxembourg cooking scene comes to us for the translation of Kachen, their quarterly magazine, they don’t have to ask twice; here’s our secret recipe for a tasty collaboration!
- Around 100,000 words in German
- 1 page layout in Adobe Indesign
- 4 native English translators, specialised in well-being and nutrition
- 1 dedicated (and food-loving) project manager
- 1 proofreader/native English linguist
- 1 graphic designer
- Contact Atenao and send us the magazine content or the magazine itself as a PDF, INDD or IDML file.
- Tell us which language(s) you would like your articles to be translated into.
- Then get to know the project manager handling your request and discuss the rate, procedure and timeframe they suggest.
- Your project is ready to be launched.
Keep sending us your files to be translated- they will be taken care of in the way you already agreed.
- Sit back as your project manager sees that your articles are sent to their best translators and are proofread. They will then be sent to our graphic designer who will ensure that the translated version respects the original page layout.
- Receive the files from your project manager. You can keep them as long as you like- they don’t have a best-before date.
- Let your project manager know that you have received the files and tell them what you think of our work.
Repeat as desired!
By Cara Dobinson