Interpreting in practice
Atenao’s interpreters are highly qualified professionals at language interpretation, each of them specialized in different, specific fields of business activity. They each have at least 5 years’ experience as interpreters and work doing interpretation both to and from their native tongue. Atenao’s interpreters respect the strictest confidentiality rules in order to protect any information revealed during the session. A confidentiality agreement is also established between our agency and our clients.
Areas of expertise
We select the right interpreter(s) for your project based on the subject matter of the event and the type of interpreting required. We can provide our services for meetings, symposiums, negotiations, conventions, visits or conferences.
Interpreting rates and duration
Interpreting is priced on a daily basis for simultaneous and liaison interpreting services, as well as for guided tour interpretation. Consecutive interpreting is priced either hourly, half-day or whole-day as necessary. Our daily fee includes our staff preparation time, travel, meals, and hotel as required.
Would you like to receive a quote for interpreting? Please let us know:
- Type of interpreting requested (simultaneous, consecutive, whispered, liaison)
- Event theme
- Event location
- Date and duration planned for the event
- Working hours (number of days and/or 1/2 days)
- If equipment is required, is there any on site or not (booth, headphones, mics, etc.)
- Type of gathering (in an auditorium, as a guided tour, round table/panel, etc.)
- Sound and lighting required or not
- Should the discussions be recorded
- Are interpreters’ meal expenses covered
- Number of participants included for the interpreting
- Number of people in the audience who need to be equipped with receivers
- Interpreting language combinations (e.g.: French <> Chinese)
Contact us today for an in-depth look at your tailored interpretation needs.